Welcome to Diane's blog!

A new adventure, a new learning journey for us!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Module 5

At last - something that is not entirely foreign!!
I have accessed podcasts before. I often view youtube, teachertube, teacher TV etc, (mostly for educational purposes!) and I also have an itunes account. Having said that, I doubt I really understood what I was doing. But that is evidence of its ease of use.

We have had MP3 players for a while at our school, and although I have used them, I would like to make even better use of them.I prefer the user friendly tools on the ipod and being able to find things more quickly. In the classroom, our children listen to stories/levelled books that are pre-recorded in audacity or they record themselves reading/speaking.

I did not realise the range of free podcasts that are available and I would like to further explore the use of vodcasts. I would really like my class to be able to do their own digital storytelling, which happily I think will be an achievable feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment