Welcome to Diane's blog!

A new adventure, a new learning journey for us!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Module 2

Module 2: hmmmm blogging. Well. I now feel a little more confident and more tech savvy, finally knowiug how to use a blog. I've heard the word so often and even enjoyed reading some. The next step is a real challege - how to make use of blogs in the classroom. I can see great applications for older children to share their thoughts and allow all children to participate in class discussions, especially those who might be very shy. Blogs can spark  ideas and lead to all sorts of exciting tangents.

However, I teach year one and I feel very few of them would be able to access this tool effectively on an individual level. So my constant challenge is to use technology effectively in the classroom along with everything else - it's a bit overwhelming, but at least it's not boring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment