Welcome to Diane's blog!

A new adventure, a new learning journey for us!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Module 8

RSS Feeds - sounded like something I didn't really want to know about - too technical, however the video clips were really clear and made it very easy to understand the whole concept of RSS feeds. So much more convenient than clicking on each site individually to get an update! Information comes to me automatically. I often follow several educational blogs always looking for new ideas and I had always wondered what that little orange RSS sign was! Now all I need to do is utilise my Google Reader. So many sites to manage, so many ways to do it! Delicious for general websites that are not usually updated; Google reader for those that update regularly.  Sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment