Welcome to Diane's blog!

A new adventure, a new learning journey for us!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Module 6

I couldn't wait to get to this module as I had read how others had thought it was such fun. Well, they were right. Bubbl.us is easy and quick to use and straight away I could see application in my classroom - for me more than for the students, although I'm sure they'd have fun playing around with it. It could be a good organizational tool for them to use.

As for Glogster.....what fun!!! This one I can definitely see the children using, creating, inventing and disseminating information in a really enjoyable way. We often say, create a poster about a particular topic, and the children with artistic flair get on with it, while those less creatively gifted (I have always been one of those) look on enviously and tense in frustration. No more I say. Who can go wrong with glogster? So many possibilities! This module is definitely my favourite and I can't wait to try it out in class. Technology? No worries. Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment